Military Junta air-strikes and bombing at Hpapun area and South Kawkareik in Kayin State from February 15th to 21st. The military junta continued to raid and burn the villages in Sagaing Region, Magway Region, and Kayin State. They abduct the civilians and use as human shields along their marching area. 2 civilians from Kanbalu township, Sagaing Region, and 2 from Yesagyo township, Magway Region were burnt and killed by the Military troops.
You might also like
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process. The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims. ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (December 1 to 7, 2023)
- Civilian death toll jumps 7-fold in Myanmar in November
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (November 22 to 30, 2023)
- An elderly woman hit and injured from one sided firing of heavy weaponry shells by Military Council at PanHnin village, Namhsan Township
- Three Children Injured in Explosion While Playing with Unexploded Ordnance, Undergoing Treatment in China