#HRVs in Eastern Myanmar are depriving civilians of their humanity. As revealed last week in reports by @amnesty @HURFOM and @khrg, the incessant violence against innocent people by the military junta must end. Humanitarian aid needs to be permitted through trusted orgs & human rights defenders.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process. The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims. ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (November 22 to 30, 2023)
- An elderly woman hit and injured from one sided firing of heavy weaponry shells by Military Council at PanHnin village, Namhsan Township
- Three Children Injured in Explosion While Playing with Unexploded Ordnance, Undergoing Treatment in China
- The statement on Terror Military Council’s Attacks Targeting Civilians including Women
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (November 15 to 21, 2023)