The horrors perpetuated against innocent civilians demands accountability from the international community. For too long, the junta has enjoyed impunity. International accountability mechanisms are needed for justice for survivors of #HRVs!
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process. The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims. ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (December 1 to 7, 2023)
- Civilian death toll jumps 7-fold in Myanmar in November
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (November 22 to 30, 2023)
- An elderly woman hit and injured from one sided firing of heavy weaponry shells by Military Council at PanHnin village, Namhsan Township
- Three Children Injured in Explosion While Playing with Unexploded Ordnance, Undergoing Treatment in China