On March 23, the Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (AAPP) held a ceremony commemorating the 18th Anniversary of AAPP and introducing a new exhibit entitled “The Memory of the Past – Photo Exhibition”. Diplomats, Ambassadors Parliament representatives, international non-governmental organization officials, former political prisoners and guests attended the event, held from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process. The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims. ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- An elderly woman hit and injured from one sided firing of heavy weaponry shells by Military Council at PanHnin village, Namhsan Township
- Three Children Injured in Explosion While Playing with Unexploded Ordnance, Undergoing Treatment in China
- The statement on Terror Military Council’s Attacks Targeting Civilians including Women
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (November 15 to 21, 2023)
- Media release by Kachin Women’s Association Thailand, ND-Burma and Spring Archive